Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Cooking Quandry


Tired of cooking, but love your pots and pans? Why not take them along with your tea kettles, your funnels, your oil pitchers and your ladles and turn them into wall décor like they did at a restaurant called Alla Rampa near the Spanish Steps in Rome?

I was transfixed by this marvelous, metal wonder -- all tied together by similar shapes and variable sizes in a coppery finish for a subtle shine. But then I started to imagine attempting this with my own (might I also add....not-so-pretty) pots and pans in my Manhattan apartment. There would be singed bundt cake pans lining the living room, pitiful skillets and cookie sheets hanging out in the hallway, and blackened espresso pots and a dented teakettle mounted in the bathroom.

Yikes!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous! (and always looking for more space to hide my sad cookware!)

No comments:

Post a Comment